Monday, August 25, 2008

Variations on a Theme

Hi there, and happy Monday! I'm wishing it was still the weekend, but I did manage to get a lot of things done, so I can't complain too much. For instance, I made NINE cards!

















Oh sure, they're all variations on a theme, but still, it felt REALLY good to get them all done. My mom's birthday was last week, and in lieu of gifts, they threw her a potluck party. She wanted to write thank you notes to all of them, so she asked me to make some. Well, out came the Party Time clear set by A Muse. Once I found some coordinating patterned paper, the ideas just rolled right out! I even managed to do two sketch challenges!

Here's the first one:


















This one is for the ATS sketch challenge, which I saw on Katie Stilwater's blog.


I also did this one for Tracy's sketch challenge:



















I really like the way the colors worked together on this card.

Well, I'm off to check out the new Halloween stamps on the A Muse website. Anyone care to join me? You can see them here.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

cute and oh men, you've been busy =)

Pamela said...

Great cards! It is great to be able to crank out a lot of cards from one basic design!