Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Muse Christmas ATC Swap!

Update: These swaps were all dropped in the mail September 21. Thanks for playing!

I'm loving the new A Muse Christmas images, and I'm dying to see how you're using them! Come join me in my first ATC swap!

The theme is A Muse Christmas, specifically the images released during Amuseapalooza in July.

To participate, please make 10 ATCs—you will get back ten including one of your own. Splitcoaststampers has a great tutorial on making ATCs. See here.

Here are the rules:
-You must use at least one A Muse Christmas stamp from the 2008 release.
-Each ATC must have at least 2 layers.
-One embellishment is required (embellishments include ribbon, rhinestones, prima, etc.)

Please sign and number each of your swaps and put them in a Ziploc bag to ensure they survive their postal adventures. Your bag should be marked with your name and your group number. You must also include a SASE and 1 extra stamp (it’ll be returned to you if it’s not needed). No metered strips! The deadline has been extended! Your swaps must be postmarked by September 10! I'll mail them back as soon as I get them all!

To join this swap, please e-mail me at imteresa at hotmail dot com. When I get your e-mail, I’ll add you to the list below and I’ll e-mail you back with my mailing address.
If you have questions, feel free to e-mail me and I’ll do my best to answer quick! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Group #1: DONE!
1. Teresa E.
2. Nobuko C.
3. Tinla W.
4. Tracy C.
5. Michele H.
6. Tami W.
7. Aileen B.
8. Dawn S.
9. Connie
10. Erin

Group #2: DONE!
1. Teresa E.
2. Tinla W.
3. Lee Anne
4. Riza
5. Nancy
6. Susan N.
7. Pamela
8. Tracy O.
9. Tami W.
10. Ruth Ann

2 comments:

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pamela said...

My ATC's went postal today.