Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sketch Challenge

I'm a sucker for a good sketch challenge, and Tracy Clemente at Eat Sleep Stamp issued a great one last week. I finally got around to working on it today and it came together pretty quick.


















I modified the sketch a tiny bit to leave some patterned paper at the bottom.

So, I read over at www.amuseaddicts.com that A Muse is coming out with Halloween and fall images near the middle of August. I have had my eye on some already-available Halloween images for forever, but I'm holding off until I see the new ones. Oh, the anticipation is KILLING me! Are you as excited as I am to see them?

Card Supplies:
All images by A Muse
Stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black
Colored with Prismacolors
Patterned Paper by DCWV
Kraft, black and orange paper by The Paper Company

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so stinkin' cute Teresa! I *love* it. Thanks for playing along with my very first sketch challenge. I hope to see you playing along again!

Kathryn said...

Oh so cute -- LOVE it!! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful Halloween card Teresa! I just love your choice of designer paper! And yes...I'm anxious to see the new Halloween images too! :D