Saturday, August 16, 2008

Two-fer!

Hey there, and happy weekend to you! I hope you're out doing fun, end-of-summer things. I'm gearing up for a busy weekend myself. Two birthday parties with presents to shop for, a trip to the airport, and work I had to bring home. Grrr.

Anyway, I thought I'd at least start the weekend with some stamping. I've been seeing a ton of great challenges, and I want to play them all! The only problem is, I have limited time. So, I did what any girl would do and multi-tasked!



















This card is for two challenges. First off, the sketch is from Taylor's Cupcake Friday challenge.



















I love her challenges because they're always so different. Anyway, when I saw her sketch, pumpkins popped into my head! That was probably because I had also seen Heather's Share Your Spark Friday challenge, which was to make a Halloween card. I'm loving Heather's Halloween cards, so I probably would have made another one anyway, but dare me to do something, and it's on!

Well, I'm off to face the non-stamping part of my weekend. I'm hoping to find time for Tracy's Sketch Challenge and The Cat's Pajamas inspiration challenge. Wish me luck!

Supplies: All stamps by A Muse, faces drawn with a black Micron 01, patterned paper by DCWV, Bazzill Basics Paper in Patch, ribbon by Michael's.

3 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Wouldn't it be so great if there were extra hours in the day just for stamping?? LOL! Cute card!

Kathryn said...

Too cute!! Love all the pumpkins -- great Halloween card! :)

Taylor said...

So cute! Love all the different faces on the pumpkins! :) Thanks for playing the challenge!