Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tracy's Sketch Challenge

Well, I didn't get it done this weekend, but I was finally able to tackle Tracy's sketch challenge. Here is her sketch:



















I modified it a bit to make my card, but I kept to the same general principles.


















This was also my first time using Memento ink with the Neenah cardstock I purchased at Paper Garden a few weeks ago, and it was super-easy to color on. Love it! I had to do a bit of masking to separate the one line sentiment into two lines, but it was pretty painless. I love making birthday cards because I know I'll always use them. They're great to add to any stash!

Supplies: All images by A Muse, cardstock by Bazzill, patterned paper by DCWV, stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Neenah paper, and double-faced satin purchased at the SF Flower Market.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Great take on Tracy's sketch! This is SUPER cute!!

Tracy said...

Super cute! I just love the ribbon and how you used it here. Awesome! Thanks for playing along this week!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is just darling Teresa! I love the way you have the sentiment peeking out from the ribbon! Too cute! Wonderful job with Tracy's sketch! :D