Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Baby Card!

Hi there, and happy Labor Day weekend! I don't know about you, but a three day weekend is very much needed around here!

I set aside Saturday morning to get some stamping done. I've been meaning to tackle the TCP sketch challenge for several weeks, but the timing just didn't work out until today. This week's TCP challenge was provided by Katie Stilwater, and it was to use Animal Train. Now, how funny is that? I just used that stamp! Remember these? Anyway, I thought a true challenge card required a few more elements than my super-simple stash supporters, so I came up with this card:




















I know you can't see it (darn those digital cameras!), but I used some ultra shimmery watercolors over the top of my Copic coloring. Ah well, you'll just have to take my word for it. The flower idea was actually my stamping friend Pat's (Hi Pat!). I like how it turned out.

Be back in a bit with a fun boys' birthday card!

No comments: