Sunday, August 10, 2008

I've Been A Bad, Bad Girl. . .

Not in a Fiona Apple kind of way, but in a rubber stamping kind of way! I made it back up to Paper Garden in Sacramento and picked up all sorts of fabulous goodies.

Check it out:












In the back is some of that Neenah cardstock that Julie Ebersole raves about. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I'm very excited about combining it with my Memento ink pad and using my Copics on it. Then of course, there is my staple, Memory Box cards. I never fancied myself a pastels girl, but in cardmaking, I've found that these are the cards I go to time and time again.

The A Muse notecards and stamps are ones I've been coveting a long time. I needed a slightly classier thank you stamp for a while now and this one fit the bill. I figure the trees will be good for holiday scenes, and I just plain needed Christmas girl. (She's so cute!) But, the one I'm most excited about is the ice cream truck. I'm realizing that with a little masking, it has so much potential! I'm seeing FedEx trucks, musical notes for my Rock Star, musical borders, and the ice cream can be used by itself! It was practically NECESSARY!

All right, I'm done confessing. Off to play with my new toys!

No comments: