Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Card

Remember last week I said I needed to do a baby card for my mom's boss? Well, here it is.















The card has a funny story behind it. When I got married last year, I invited my mom's boss and a guest. Surprisingly, instead of her husband, she brought her son, Matt. More surprisingly, I found out halfway through the wedding that he had invited his girlfriend--a wedding crasher! It turns out he was dating someone I went to high school with, and it's the birth of her baby that we're now celebrating. How crazy is that! Should I crash her baby shower to get back at her? ;) I think I'll behave myself and pass.

This card was very similar to several I've seen for graduation and birthday cards. The letter stamps are by A Muse, and the baby is by De Nami Design.

No comments: