Friday, May 29, 2009

Dear Mom. . .

Dear Mom,

Greetings from California! While you're away on your worldly adventures, I stuck into your house and borrowed some of your stamps. This cherry one by Denami Designs is particularly cute. Look what I was able to do with it:














I CASE'd this card from a card that I saw at our LSS, Scrapbook Territory. Isn't it cute? I embossed the sentiment (part of a clear set by Hero Arts) with black ep. Oh my goodness, it had been so long since I embossed anything that I had almost forgotten how to do it! But, I think it turned out well.

Then, I went back to one of my go-to layouts for a simple card using your cherry stamp.















The sentiment is by A Muse, and I just love it. Isn't it cute? I'm sure you can't tell, but the "o" in "top" is a cherry, and I colored it in with a Blush Copic marker just to give it some zing. I also colored over the cherry with a couple of Atyou Spicas. Can you believe they're coming out with 12 new colors?! I know! I'm so excited.

Anyway, hope you're doing well and enjoying your trip. Be well!

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

freshaircrafting said...

Great cards! Way to sneak into her house to play with them!