Monday, May 18, 2009

Chickie Fun!

Hello, and happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? Doesn't it feel like every nice weekend goes at twice the speed of the regular ones? How frustrating!

Anyway, I did get to make one card that I'm totally in love with. Last weekend, I went up to Sacramento to the Original Rubber Stamp Convention at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center. There were a bunch of great booths, including The Cat's Pajamas, Hanko Designs, and Stamp on Over. And, one of my long-lost favorite stamp companies was there: Denami Design! They have some of the cutest stamps and images I've ever seen, but I'm always hesitant to order them online, so of course I fell hard for their stamps in person.

Here's the first stamp I knew I had to get:














Aren't they just darling? My mind is just reeling with different ideas for this stamp! Plus, this card qualifies for Tracy's blogoversary challenge! (You can read more about it HERE.) Anyway, tomorrow I'll have two ways to use another new purchase. (Did I mention I had fun shopping at the show?!)

See you then!

2 comments:

Armie said...

Very very happy card Teresa!! Love this Denami stamp! I'm in a quest of finding this particular one too. So far, it's still nowhere to be found in my area. Will try my luck there in CA this summertime. I relly {heart} what you did. So festive!!..and they look so adorable! TFS :o)

Tracy said...

I wholeheartedly agree Teresa these are toooooo cute! I wouldn't have been able to resist buying these chicks either. And they are perfect for the challenge. I'm so glad you were able to play along with me!

Hugs,
Tracy