Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll!

As promised, here are a couple of other cards I made up with new stamps I got at the Stamp Convention. I found these new clear stamps by Kodomo at the Hanko Designs booth, and I had to get them. They're not as sticky as some of my other clear stamps, but they still managed to stamp a good impression. The sentiment is by Denami Design.



















Mmmm, sushi! Who wouldn't love going out for sushi for their birthday! This was the first card I did. The background paper is washi paper, and the Japanese characters are all glittery gold. Fun!


















Then, 'cause I had some images left over, I put this one together. The sentiment is part of the Arigato clear set by Hero Arts. I sketched the black frames using a Micron pen.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: