Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bird-Brained?












Oh, I can't stop playing with this Denami stamp! It's like I have birds on the brain! For the full-size card, I used a patterned card by KI Memories, which I think is perfect for a guy card. I colored all of the hats, presents and balloons to match the card. The ribbon is Palm Grosgrain Stitch by A Muse.

Then, I though it would be fun to mask off just a few of the chickies to make a gift enclosure. As you can probably tell, these three are all the way on the right of the image. The patterned paper is by Memory Box I think (packaged by Paper Garden), and the ribbon is Popsicle Pink Sheer by A Muse.

Well, I'm off to enjoy the day. DH and I are both off and the weather's nice, so I think we'll head outside and find some trouble. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: