Thursday, May 21, 2009

Delivering Love


















Well, I was going through some stamping supplies (which my husband pointed out are slowly taking over the house!), and (gasp!) I came across an un-inked stamp!

I bought the sentiment, "Delivering Love" back in February I think, but it sort of fell by the wayside this Valentine's Day. But, as soon as I saw it, I remembered the original idea I had for it.

I love love love the ice cream truck (both the stamp AND the real thing!), and my favorite thing to do with it is to make it into different types of trucks. (You can see another example HERE.)

Anyway, today I thought I'd do a heart-y card. I'm feeling a bit burned by the world, with people not doing what they promised or bailing out of plans at the last minute, and I needed a reminder that there's a lot of love out there in the world. So, I figured it was high time to stamp it out!

The patterned paper, images and ribbon are by A Muse except for the heart on the truck, which is by Stamps by Judith.

No comments: