Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sketch Challenge

Oh, I am just loving the Amuseapalooza challenges going on over at the blog. They always get me thinking in new and interesting ways. I had some trouble getting into the challenges last week, but this week's challenges revolve around sketches, which I love. So, I'm back on the bandwagon!

Here's my first card using one of the sketches:










I am a lifetime member of the Girl Scouts and a very active volunteer, so I was super-excited when A Muse came out with their Girl Scout stamp earlier this year. I'm often asked to go to events celebrating achievements in Scouting, and it's always hard to go to a card shop and find a card for just such an occasion, so I thought I'd make a few of these cards for just those types of situations.

The notecard and stamps are by A Muse, colored the image with Copics, and the paper is by Bazzill. I also glazed the patches with my Sakura clear glaze pen.

No comments: