Friday, June 6, 2008

Back in the Saddle!

Well, I'm back from North Carolina and slowly getting back into the swing of things. Vacation really wears me out! :) Anyway, the trip was great. We went to Raleigh, Durham, and even spent a day driving out to Cape Hatteras (which we thought was 2 hours away but turned out to be 4.) Yikes!


















Anyway, I got to see my lighthouse, and it was all good.

However, while I was on vacation, I made a startling discovery: Life is not fair! Why is that, you ask? Because of this:

















Oh sure, in California we've got nice weather, environmentally-friendly people, and the like, but why oh why don't we have ARCHIVER'S?!

This trip wasn't my first time being in Archiver's, but every time I'm there I'm constantly reminded of how amazing that store is. They have everything, and some exclusive stuff too. In the next week, I hope to show off some of the goodies I picked up there. See you soon!

No comments: