Saturday, June 28, 2008

Game On!

Well, this is shaping up to be a very stamp-filled week! First two good sketch challenges, and now a prize that I'm dying to win! Have you seen Geeta's mystery hostess challenge? Oh, I am dying to win that prize pack. I was just thinking about how much I *need* some other colors of 4-bar notecards, and the Music Player is too cute! I think I'm going to try and challenge myself to come up with TEN entries. Do you think I can do that many by the deadline? I don't have too much going on this weekend, but it'll still definitely be a challenge.

Here's my first one:


















The notecard and ribbon are by A Muse (I actually won these along with Rock Star as part of Lexi Daly's Guest Designer series!), the image is by Elzybells (and distributed by A Muse), and the paper is by Bazzill.

Okay, back to making cards. 9 to go in 2 days!

No comments: