Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yum!

Hi, and welcome to a lazy Wednesday. For being June, it sure isn't looking like it around here. It was overcast and drizzly yesterday and this morning, it actually rained. Where's my summer weather, June?! I hope you're talking to August and September and giving me a credit for some later summer days.

Anyway, I made this card while I was THINKING about summer. This background paper by Doodlebug was just killing me with its cuteness, so I had to make something with it, and quick! Here's what I came up with.

















The ice cream stamp is an oldie but goodie by Hero Arts. It was one of my first stamps when I really got into stamping, and I'm not even sure that they carry it anymore. Anyway, the colors in this picture are a little wonky, but the cardstock colors are all a little lighter in real life.

All right, off to go find coffee. I was up later than I should've been last night playing trivia at a local pub. I learned a lot though. Did you know that the angriest country in Europe is Great Britain? Or that the average age of a combat soldier in Vietnam was 19? Or that it takes 600 grapes to make a botle of wine? Neither did I, until last night. And now we know!

Have a great day!

No comments: