Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello Friend!

And happy Tuesday!

For Monday movie night last night, we went and saw "The Proposal," starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. It was all right. I felt like it took parts of lots of romantic comedies that I'd already seen, and smooshed them all together to make a movie. Then again, getting to watch Ryan Reynolds for 2 hours wasn't so bad (wink!). I give it a 7 out of 10 stamps.

Let's move on to today's card. While I was working on the card you saw yesterday, I was also looking at some sketches online. Jen del Muro hosts a weekly Sketch for You to Try (SFYTT), and last week's sketch particularly piqued my interest.















Here's my pretty literal interpretation.















I used more of the origami paper and the kokeshi doll by Hero Arts. The sentiment is by Wordsworth.

I'll be back tomorrow with another take on this sketch!

No comments: