Monday, June 22, 2009

Bring It On, Monday!

Bam! Pow! Shazam! I am attempting to tackle my Monday with both hands.

After a very relaxing yet productive weekend, I am pumped up and ready to go this week. We're all caught up on our 3 Netflix discs (a constant battle), we helped my mom pick out a new couch, grilled burgers and shishkebabs, went grocery shopping, and washed my car.

On top of all those things, I actually had time to make several cards, and here's the first:















I CASE'd this card from this post on the Hero Arts blog. (Scroll down--it's the fifth picture in the post.)

The squares are actually made of origami paper that I found on a recent trip to Japantown in San Francisco. The kokeshi doll is part of a set of three by Hero Arts, and the sentiment is by A Muse.

All right, off to get some things done around here. See you tomorrow!

No comments: