Monday, July 14, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. . .

Shopping is one of the few things I can do no matter how sick I am. Hacking up a storm, I drove 1.5 hours down to Sunnyvale to Stamp On Over's Amuseapalooza party on Monday, July 7.

On the way down, I was a little worried. I had only seen one day of sneaks, and they were mostly out of the A Muse Peace and Cheer kit, which I liked but didn't love. Well, I was in for a big surprise--there were TONS of cute stamps!

Here's what I got:









I know, I know, I didn't get very many. But, I dragged my mom along with me, and she got five different stamps. So, between the two of us, we've got a decent collection to work with.

My biggest dilemma was which direction I wanted to go with my Christmas cards this year. I was torn between getting the Christmas boy and girl OR the flying elf. As you can see, I went elf. He's just so cute! Somehow though, I have feeling the Christmas boy and girl will end up in my collection eventually anyway. ;)

However, my most favorite stamp from this collection has got to be Rudolph. He's just so precious! I've already inked him up, colored and punched out about a dozen images of him.

Now that I've got him ready to go though, I'm not sure what I want to do with him. An easy Christmas card layout? ATCs? I'm leaning toward ATCs. . .

No comments: