Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ideas from All Over

In my wanderings through blogland, I'm constantly coming across ideas or cards that appeal to me and my creative spirit. Since I've been in a bit of a slump recently, I've been going through my starred items in Google Reader and trying to re-capture the things I love in others' cards and apply them. Here are a couple that piqued my interest.

The Hero Arts Blog is a treasure-trove full of cool ideas and inspiration. While I'm not usually able to participate in their weekly challenges, this week they're all about sketches and I couldn't resist, especially because they involve circles. Here's the one that jumped out at me first:



















And here's my take on that sketch:

















The other card that caught my eye was in this post by Natasha Trupp. My card actually came out a bit different than hers, but the basics are the same:














That's all for today. See you soon!

No comments: