Monday, August 17, 2009

Brewing Up Some Fun!

Well, I've taken on a new endeavor that has kept me stamping this week: I'm watching all of the Harry Potter movies on DVD in order. I've gotten to movie #3 (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban), and even though I saw them all when they were in the theaters, I'm loving seeing all of the characters/actors grow up in the films. Plus, it's been so long since I've read and seen some of them, I forget how they end!

Anyway, watching all of the amazing scenery and costumes has got me thinking about witches and magic. I recently acquired A Muse's Witch Girl and the "What's brewing?" sentiment, and I thought I'd give her a spin. Here's the card:


















The patterned paper is by K & Company, the notecard by Memory Box, and the cardstock is by Bazzill.

Have a magical day!

No comments: