Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Case of Bad Timing. . .

Why is it that I am at my busiest when all of the good ideas come? I've started a couple of classes at the local junior college this week, and true to form, fun ideas are swirling in my head, none of which I can get to until the weekend. Drats!

In the meantime, here are some things that have recently caught my eye:

Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcakes-perfect for April Fools Day.
A Healthy Casserole-perhaps for Easter morning?
Penelope Loves Lists-an organizing blog that I hope will get me motivated.
Cute Canisters- did I mention I really need to clean my craft space? Wouldn't these be fun?
The Simple Diary- I first heard about this in a Vogue article about Rachel McAdams. A clever way to note the passage of time.
Homemade Peeps!- 'nuff said.
Ice Cream Sandwiches for Easter-yum!
Cheap Healthy Good- a healthy blog to help me recover from Easter!

Back in a bit! (I hope!)

No comments: