Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, I came up woefully short in the stamping department when it came to St. Patrick's Day themed stamps, but I did manage to pull a card together that's green. (Phew!)


















I love sending birthday cards, but when I cut it too close, it becomes a bit of a conundrum. Can I still send a birthday card on the day it should have been received? If I remember a day after, should I still send a card? Should I comment on the delay?

Enter the belated birthday card! Heaven forbid I should ever miss another birthday, at least now I'll have a ready-to-go card to make up for my shortcoming. Phew!

Hope your St. Patrick's Day is memorable and full of green!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.