Thursday, March 11, 2010

Soft Lavender

Is it Thursday already? How did that happen? I am truly convinced that time goes faster as an adult than it did when I was a kid. I feel like Christmas just happened, and it's already March!

Maybe it's because I had a busy weekend last weekend. On Friday, hubby and I drove down to Moss Landing with another couple to check out Phil's Fish Market. I've never had such fresh fish, and the atmosphere was fun too! Then on Sunday, we went to check out the Legion of Honor's Cartier in America exhibit. I loved checking out the bling!

Anyway, on to the card. I've had this sketch on a Post-it floating around my workspace for forever, and the card finally came together this week. I needed a card for a classy older friend's birthday, so I turned to a Karen Lockhart stamp for a calming sketchy feel.


















I used cream Neenah cardstock for the base, and a bit of A Muse gingham paper for some color. Quick, easy and done done done!

No comments: