Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Springin' Forward. . .

Well, I'm springing forward in a big way. Not only did the time change this weekend, but the weather around here is warming up, making me one happy camper. I can't wait until it's warm weather all the time! For now though, I guess I'll have to be content with making spring cards.

Here's my first one. It utilizes Tracy's Sketch Challenge this week, as well as a challenge over at the A Muse Lounge-Spring is in the Air.

















I used one of those super-cute Mango Sorbet Tin Plate notecards and an image by Elzybells called Mini Chick Bee. I just added some thin ribbon I found at Michael's and a sentiment by Hero Arts, and voila! a spring card. To me, this color scheme says, "Spring is here!" Bring on the sunshine!

11 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

too darn CUTE!! I **LOVE** that Mango CS!

Laura said...

Super cute. Perfect sentiment for the card!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love seeing Mini Chick Bee...very springy! Great touch of the double ribbon! TFS: Tinla

Tracy said...

Love, love this Teresa! The colors scream spring and this has to be one of my favorite Elzy images. So glad to have you playing along this week!

Hugs,
Tracy

Dawn said...

Soooo cute! Love the double ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! I love that mango paper and the ribbon you added looks great. Great card!

Kerry said...

Too cute! I love this stamp and the color... amazing!

Anonymous said...

Great card! The duel ribbon is perfect!

Alanna Harris said...

cute...I like the double ribbon!

Rose said...

very sweet! love the ribbon!

Jennie M said...

SO pretty! I love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge! :)