Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Spring Card!













Well, I have to say, I think this bunny has the right idea. There is nothing better than cruising in warm weather. Sadly, my precious yellow Volkwagen Beetle is out of commission at the moment, but I'm still managing to enjoy the wind in my hair while driving my loaner car. Aren't car problems just the pits?!

Anyway, I made this card using a couple of new acquisitions: Carrot Car by A Muse, a Buttercup notecard, and my new favorite background stamp from Hero Arts, Raindrop.

When I made the card, I was trying to decide what (if any) sentiment to put on it. I was leaning toward this one, but my husband was adamant that it should be something like, "Eat my dust, turtle!" Huh? Who the heck would I send THAT card to??? Men. . .(sigh)

12 comments:

cheiron said...

Your card is so pretty Teresa! Love the background too!

Anonymous said...

So very cute Teresa! Nice ribbon attachment!

Kerry said...

Too cute, I love the bunny car, he is super speedy! I love your choice of colors and the way how you attach the ribbon.

Laura said...

Very cute Love how you attached the ribbon!

Jenn K said...

That is so cute...Love that carrot car!! It definately brought a smile to my face..Thanks!!

Debbie said...

Very cute! Love the springy colors.

Dawn said...

I hate car problems but I love your card! So sunny and bright!

Jennie M said...

Adorable card!! Thanks so much for playing along with the A Muse Lounge challenge!! :)

Krystie Lee said...

It's simply sweet! Love it!

Alanna Harris said...

your colouring is great...love your card!!

Jen D said...

so cute! i love the background. This little guy always makes me smile :)

Beth Thomas said...

Absolutely adorable! I have a similar background from CHF and it is one of my favs, also!