Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just A Note

Well, fall is definitely in the air around here. The last two mornings I've been waking up to dense tule fog that doesn't burn off until mid-morning. Even though summer is hands-down my favorite season, I have to concede that the cooler weather is nice. Bring on the sweaters and jackets, I say!

I think my color tastes have changed with the seasons as well. Shoot, I've been making Halloween cards since August! Lately, I've been all about the kraft cardstock, and the reds, oranges and browns of fall, and the nature side of things too.

My card for today uses a little guy I just love: Tiny Owl by Hero Arts.













I stamped my Tiny Owl, then masked and stamped the branch from Home II. It's mounted on a Bazzill Leapfrog card base and adorned with May Arts ribbon. The sentiment by Elzybells is stamped on patterned paper by DCWV.

No comments: