Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ATCs!

The ATCs are finished! After a slight mix-up with the due date, I was up until 1:30am finishing them. Nonetheless, I think they turned out all right. I did two swaps this time for the first time, which I think also threw me off. Nonetheless, I like how they both turned out.













This first one was for the Cat's Pajamas swap group. I used my fabulous new Spica pens on the sword, and copper brads down the side. This ATC took me forever to design, mostly because I couldn't decide on the layout. I had the phrase "Ahoy there, matey!" also by the Cat's Pajamas, but I couldn't figure out how to fit it or how to stamp it onto the black patterned paper. On the other hand, I know I'll have lots of ways to stamp the two together on a card front. Oh, I can't wait until I have time to stamp some more cards!


















This next card was for my Amuse swap group. The images are from Amuse's Party Time clear set. The utensils were really what sold me on the set, and I've used them a ton so far. I used my Spica silver pen to color in the utensils. The background plaid is actually a sticker I got from a Mrs. Grossman's sale. I have to say, living so close to Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory definitely has its perks. I got a whole roll of those stickers (in an even bigger size) for $3. Love those!

Now I'm down to one more assignment. My Secret Sister on Amuse Addicts is desperately in need of some treats. Once I finish that, I'm on to holiday craftiness!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! We love seeing how folks are using our stickers. I hope you'll visit www.mrsgrossmans.com and see all of our new sticker designs and sign up for our newsletter.

All best,

Lara Starr
Marketing Director
Mrs. Grossman's