Thursday, December 20, 2007

Presents for All!

Oh, the month of December kicked my butt royally this year. I just didn't see it coming. One day I was ahead of the game (it was a day in November, I'm sure of it), and the next thing you know, it's December 20th! No matter, maybe I can get you caught up. Here are the gifts I made for my co-workers. I found super-cute mugs at Starbucks, and they were on sale for $14.39 for a four pack. LOVE THAT! Filled them up with an orange (I had to fill the bottom somehow, and I hate getting baskets with balled up paper towel sheets in the bottom, don't you?), then a See's Candy Santa, and best of all, this delicious dessert tea from a local Italian import shop. Even opening the box to get them out smelled good! Made a tag with my Marvy punches and Amuse stamp, and I was good to go!



















No comments: