Wednesday, December 5, 2007

This is Better Than Christmas!

OMG!!! Today was like Christmas for me! So, let me backtrack: During World Cardmaking Day, I participated in a bunch of contests. One of them was with one of my favorite bloggers, Jenn Shurkus. The girl is my idol. She's an Amuse instructor and she works at a scrapbooking store in Massachusetts. How cool is that!
Anyway, I won her contest, and my prize arrived today! I opened my package up to reveal a scalloped rectangle punch (one I've been coveting for months), AND a handmade card by Jenn herself! Amazing! It was better than Christmas! I was so happy, I literally started jumping up and down, and I had to burn off some excitement by doing dishes. Now I'm trying to come up with my first design using my new treat. Stay tuned to see what I come up with! Thanks again Jenn!!!

No comments: