Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Treats and Sweets Recap

One of the reasons I haven't been posting on here very much is that I have been super-busy prepping for an event that was held last week. As part of my volunteer work with Girl Scouts, I hosted a Treats and Sweets workshop for 25 people. We made a whole bunch of projects, with inspiration found all over blogland. Wanna see?

Ghirardelli Treat Box



















York Peppermint Patty Covers
















Pencil Pairs


















Treat Bags

















Hanging Hearts

















Lifesaver Matchbooks
















I simplified a lot of the projects from their original forms (for time and budget constraints), then pre-stamped all of the images, cut the papers to size, and created kits for each person. It was fun, but definitely a lot of work. Have you started prepping for Valentine's Day yet?

No comments: