Friday, January 29, 2010

My A Muse Winnings!

Not too long ago, I was thrilled to win a prize on the A Muse Lounge. It arrived last week, and of course I had to break it open and play with it!


















Even though I won after the holidays, I made a card with it:


















Then, I got to thinking. The cello bag and the red ribbon tied around my prize were sitting there on my desk, and it occurred to me that they were prizes too! After playing around with the ribbon for a bit, I came up with another card idea.














I used the whole length of ribbon as a closure to a gate-fold card. I attached it to the card underneath the image and sentiment so it wouldn't fall off. When you untie the ribbon, the card opens this way:












Either way you look at it, I'm loving my winnings. Thanks A Muse!

This month's challenge is to use 10 things on a card. I've already made one, but you should play too! Visit the A Muse Lounge for more info!

No comments: