Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Disney Treats!

After teaching my workshop on Tuesday, I fell in love with the projects all over again. The Ghirardelli Treat Box was the biggest hit with everyone, and I was dying to make another one. So, with hours to go before I left for a weekend trip, I started up a new batch of them. Can you guess where I went on my trip?



I drew the hat shapes in Adobe Illustrator, then added each person's initial and printed them all on a single sheet. I punched them out with my yellow Marvy circle punch and layered them on yellow circles punched with my blue scalloped circle punch, and then the rest came together pretty quickly. The patterned paper was Disney-themed as well. They were the perfect treat as we sat around the airport, waiting for the thunderstorms to pass.

Hope you had a splendiferous weekend too!

No comments: