Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sketch Challenge Entry #2

Good morning, and happy Tuesday! I figure if we're going to be getting to 52 entrants on Tracy's Sketch Challenge Contest, I'd better do my part with additional cards. I'd previously said that I wanted to enter 10 cards, but since it's already Tuesday, I'm starting to wonder if that's realistic.

Anyway, here's card #2:















It seems I can always use more birthday cards and thank you notes, so when I'm making a lot of cards, those are the two categories I go for. The main image on this card is by the Cat's Pajamas and is part of one of their clear sets.

Okay, back soon with another entry!

2 comments:

Armie said...

Nicee!! You're absolutely on a roll here..wonderful!! I'm really hoping we'll get to that *magic* #52 but we'll see. :o) I have this TCP stamp and you just inspired me to take it out and give it some ink! TFS :o)

Tracy said...

Darn girl you are more than doing your part! You rock. And this card is just as fabulous as your first entry. Lovin' the party theme you have going.

Hugs,
Tracy