Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Love Leftovers!

As I'm cleaning my craft room (and trying to find new holidays to celebrate!), I'm trying to use my resources more wisely. One of the things I noticed in my craft room cleanings is that I have a lot of stamped images lying around, so I'm trying to use the extra card pieces up as I go instead of adding to the pile.

That's what happened with this card. I had stamped a bunch of the trophy images (left over from the card last week) and colored them to see which colors I liked better. One of these ones didn't match the card base, so I didn't use it, but I ended up finding another card base that did match, and colored some additional trophies to make a set. I used some leftover scraps from the previous card too. I love adding to my card stash!















Trophy and Congratulations stamps by A Muse, star stamp by Memory Box. Trophies colored with Copics.

No comments: