Friday, September 12, 2008

Falling Into Fall. . .

It's starting to look like fall around here. We had a nice hot weekend, but the early part of this week was filled with cold and good old San Francisco fog. My husband LOVES the cold weather so he's happy as a clam, but I'm hoping for a few more warm ones before I have to officially concede it's fall.

Anyway, here's a card I made to try and get excited about the season.















This past weekend I got to go up to Paper Garden for their 2nd anniversary celebration, and Linda's make-and-take featured her new leaf clear stamp. It reminded me that there's a pretty fall-ish leaf in the Simple Celebrations set that I haven't inked up in a while.

Supplies: Card and stamps by A Muse, patterned paper by DCWV, ribbon by May Arts(?).

No comments: