Monday, May 31, 2010

Ladybug Cards

Ah, happy Memorial Day! Are you having a great holiday weekend? I sure hope so.

It's finally starting to feel like summer around here, and just in the nick of time too. (Most of the month of May has been rainy, which is very unusual for northern California.) June, here we come!

I needed a ladybug birthday card today for one of my friend's daughters. We're walking in a 5K memorial walk together this morning, so I whipped up a couple of quickies. Tori has loved ladybugs for as long as I can remember, so I knew it had to include the bug.































For these cards, I pulled out one of Papertrey Ink's first sets, and oldie-but-goodie called "Little Lady." The sentiment is by A Muse. Now all I have to do is pick which one to give her.

Have a great week!

No comments: