Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Denami Sketch Challenge #2

Paulina reminded me that Denami has a sketch challenge up on their blog, so I went ahead and gave it a whirl.
















Oh, how I love those cherries! In case you can't read it, the sentiment says, "You're the cherry on top!" I thought it would make a good thank you note or just because note.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Because I work a 9/80 schedule, it'll actually be a four day weekend for me, which I desperately need. I would be so nice to get caught up on life. Hopefully in those four days I'll have some time to make some more cards too!

See you soon!

5 comments:

Paulina said...

Teresa, this is darling! Love how you used those sweet cherries!

Glad you played along with the DeNami Sketch Challenge! Don't forget to add your card to the link widget for the challenge! :)

Michele Gross said...

So Sweet! I love those little cherries and the sentiment is perfection :) So glad you could join us at the DeNami challenge!

Laurie Chilton said...

Teresa I am a cherry fan as well. You did a fabulous job with this challenge. Thanks for playing along with us! :)

Beka said...

Very cute! Love love the cherries and you featured them so well! Thanks for playing!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!