Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pajama Party Challenge #4: A Card For Mom

Oh, the irony. Immediately after I posted card challenge #3, I came across my "Simple Celebrations" clear set, and saw the tulip image. Since I felt like I didn't rock the flowers challenge as well as I could have, I decided to incorporate the tulip into Challenge #4, to make a card for a mom.

Here's my card:













Well, that's all the challenges for tonight. Now I just have to clean up the kitchen table before anyone gets home and notices the mess I've made. Yikes!

Have a nice weekend!

5 comments:

zachandamanda said...

What a sweet card! I love it!

Alanna Harris said...

looks like we were on the same wavelength using our polka dot alphas!! I love your card...it's gorgeous!

Kerry said...

Oh my... totally cute!!!

Jill said...

I sometimes forget how happy those letters are! Fun card!

janet said...

I love this card...I love tulips!!