Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkins with a Purpose. . .

Remember that pumpkin I showed you earlier? Are you wondering what I did with it? Let me show you!

I started by making a card for Tracy's Sketch Challenge:


















But then I couldn't stop making pumpkins! So, I started mass-producing cards for a Thanksgiving card drive I had heard about. Here are some additional cards I made:




















































I even made a pop-up pumpkin card:

















They're all super-simple, but I had to make time to write up personal notes to the elderly and homebound that will be receiving them the week of Thanksgiving. Off to make more!

2 comments:

Armie said...

Hi Teresa,

Wow! you really had fun with these pumpkins and a what great way to use it in the sketch. Turned out really cool!! Did you just use a punch to creat those pumpkins?? CLEVER I have to say! Absolutely love your mix of colors and the sentiment like that..pretty neat! Gotta try. :o)

Tracy said...

Oh my heck Teresa these are freakin' ADORABLE!!!! Each card is cuter than the next. I'm thinking this could be turned into an ATC - hint, hint. LOL!! Fabulous job my friend.

HUGS,
Tracy