Thursday, October 22, 2009

ATC Recap. . .

I'm part of a monthly ATC swap hosted by Tracy Clemente, and while I'm busy working on this month's submission, I thought I'd show you the ATC I made for last month's swap.

I went with my favorite little guy from the A Muse A Palooza release, Fishing Penguin.














(Sorry about the funky picture, I was rushing to get it out the door last month!)

The patterned paper is by Memory Box, the ribbon and both stamps by A Muse. If you're wondering why the color scheme looks familiar, it's because I made a matching card back in July using the same supplies.

I'm about to hit busy mode, since we're hosting a pumpkin carving party at our house this weekend. The house still needs to be cleaned, the menu finalized, and everything needs to be covered in garbage bags (to minimize pumpkin gut clean-up). Yikes!

Have a great day and a great weekend!

No comments: