Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quickie Tag

This year, I thought I'd try and get ahead by making some cute and personal tags. Well, the ideas are all swirling about in my head, but so far I've only gotten a few done. Here's one:













This tag uses a stamp from a Cat's Pajamas clear set released last year. I absolutely love the way it looks, but I've always had trouble coloring in the bow. Well, this time I used the corner of my Memento Dew Drop in Rhubarb Stalk to color it in, and it worked beautifully! I colored over the green leaves with my clear Spica pen, and it was done! I especially like how I got to color-coordinate my tag with my wrap. I never get to do that in most cases because I'm doing it at the last-minute. Maybe I should get ahead on more of this stuff. . .yeah right!

No comments: