Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pink and Navy



Well, I don't have a lot to show for four days off. Somehow, the weekend whipped by in a flurry of activities away from home: a doggie playdate, a museum visit, a trip up to Sacramento to celebrate the four year anniversary of Paper Garden, and the movies "Bucket List," and "Machete." I did manage to make this simple card though.

My card stash is seriously lacking in birthday and thank you cards, so I'm making it my mission to make some in a variety of themes. Here's the first quickie. Last week, my boss came in wearing a navy dress and a pink sweater, and I loved it as a color scheme. I added gray and light blue, and voila! a card was born.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anne Harada said...

Great color combo and it does indeed make a great card!