Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Ruff You!

Hi there!

I'm still recovering from the weekend. On Saturday, we took a long drive (10+ hours in one day!) to a beautiful wedding just outside of Yosemite National Park. The scenery was amazing:


Royal Arches


Half Dome


Bridal Veil Falls

The only downside was that we didn't get home until 1am on Sunday morning. Needless to say, my sleep schedule is all out of whack and I haven't created anything since then. However, my ATCs just came back from the group I'm in, so I thought I'd post a pic of my ATC for this month:



I love this little stamp by Taylored Expressions! The sentiment is by A Muse, and I die cut the bone using my Cricut. The heart is glittered with Stickles.

Going back through my ATC binder, I noticed that I have a couple others I never shared, so keep an eye out for those later in the week!

No comments: