Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Recap. . .

Well, I survived Christmas, and even managed to make up a fun gift card holder. I saw this gift card holder a while back on Heather's blog, and I just had to try it.

Here's the outside:
















I stamped a Paper Source long envelope with the A Muse snowflake stamp, and covered the flap with a piece of paper from Making Memories. The to go cup and its scalloped base are mounted on a piece of mounting tape and serves at the closure for the envelope. If you pull out the envelope flap, it looks like this:
















Inside, there's a panel using more A Muse stamps. . .













And then inside the actual envelope, I put a small square card with a gift card attached with glue dots.











Fun! I'll be back soon with one more to share!

1 comment:

Jennie M said...

I *love* this!! So cute!!