Sunday, April 6, 2008

Getting Caught Up

Hey there! I know it's been a while, but I'm back. Here are some cards I've been working on:


















Cupcake cards! I recently purchased the Hero Arts clear cupcake set, and I can't seem to stop using it. I love love love it! I was inspired by Lisa Spangler's series called "Better Know a Cupcake." You can see her work here.

Then, I got into the Easter spirit with my very most favorite egg stamp:















I also made up some favors for co-workers and friends based on this template by Linda of Amuse:







They flip open to reveal a single Lifesaver mint.


















Lastly and most recently, I've been doing more strawberry cards. Here's one:

















Off to create more!

1 comment:

Kristina Lewis said...

How adorable are these!?