Sunday, July 15, 2007

I Just Couldn't Stay Away!

So, after writing up my review of the Amuseapalooza event in Sunnyvale, I decided I couldn't let the week get away from me without seeing the new Amuse stamps one more time. This time, I drove two hours in the OTHER direction, north to Sacramento. The Paper Garden was where Linda had held court on Monday and Tuesday, but I couldn't deal with the thought of fighting the traffic to get there, so I chose Sunnyvale.







Well, when I arrived, I realized what an amazing opportunity I had missed out on. The store was super-cute, and full of brilliant ideas and cards. There were Amuse stamps on every rack, and
even some of the ones I had seen on the Amuseapalooza blog.





The owner, Stephanie, was behind the counter, and she was really nice and friendly. It sounds like the party Monday was quite the scene. As part of the Amuseapalooza week of fun at Paper Garden, there was a make-and-take, which was sweet.


And of course I ended up with more Amuse stamps. After all, how would I enter the last few challenges without them, right?! (Just don't tell my husband!)



In short, I had a wonderful time at the Paper Garden, and I look forward to going back there for more Amuse stamps.

No comments: