Friday, February 26, 2010

A Muse Lounge Color Challenge

As you all know, I love doing the challenges posted on the A Muse Lounge. However, February's Challenge got me really stumped. I think I first read it on February 1st, but it wasn't until this week that I finally figured out how I could put them together.

The challenge was to use one of three color schemes:
-french roast, swiss red and popsicle pink
-orange crush, papaya, and sky blue
-black/slate and white

I had hoped to do one of each, but I couldn't even come up with one during the course of the month, until now.













It's just a quickie, using my favorite stamp from the "Sea of Love" release, but i like how it turned out. Best of all, it's already been written in and dropped in the mail. Woo-hoo for that!

2 comments:

Jennie M said...

This is SO pretty! Great job on the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love this card. So cute, CAS!