Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No Coloring Here!

Wow, Tuesdays masquerading as Mondays are always bumpier than I anticipate. It's like the shorter work week makes everyone panic. Good thing I have stamping to come home to!

This month's challenge on the A Muse Lounge is called "The No Coloring Zone." The challenge is to make a card without using coloring tools. I thought paper-piecing would fit the bill, and used some of my favorite A Muse papers (and one by Little Yellow Bicycle) to make up a small scene on my square card.


















I used three stamps, Clouds, Long Grass, and A Warm Hello, and hand-cut a piece of wood-grain paper to make my tree trunk. The sun was punched out of a piece of Little Yellow Bicycle Sharon Ann Baby Safari.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Jennie M said...

What a cute little scene this is! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lounge challenge Teresa! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute Teresa!

Kerry said...

Super cute, I absolute love the tree.

Alanna Harris said...

what a pretty card!

Laura said...

How creative! You really have a lot of color and a great card scene!

Glenda J said...

What a great scene - so creative!

Armie said...

Aww..look at your *handmade* tree..clever!! Just like a cactus to me!! It's a cactus right? Thanks for the idea Teresa! :o) Niceee take on a the AML challenge!!